What a typical day looks like at our school.
Legacy Park Baseball Academy is a high school baseball alternative that is designed to resemble a college baseball experience. All within the hours of a normal school day, our student-athletes complete:
- 3-4 hours of school work.
- 1-2 hours in the weight room.
- 2-3 hours of skills training, and actual baseball practice.
Here is an example of how a day’s schedule may look:
- *8:15AM – Doors Open*
- 9:00-10:30AM – Team Lift
- 10:30-10:45AM – Break
- 10:45-1:45PM – Classwork/Lunch
- 2:00-4:00PM – Team Practice
Here is another day schedule you may see here:
- *8:15AM Doors Open*
- 9:00-11:00AM – Classwork
- 11:00-12:00AM – Speed work and conditioning
- 12:00-12:30PM – Lunch
- 12:30-2:00PM – Classwork
- 2:00-3:00PM – Batting Practice
- 3:00-4:00PM – Bullpens / Live Hitting